Patients have two options for teeth whitening; the in-office whitening which shows immediate results, or at home whitening, which takes two to three weeks. Its important to have a complete dental exam and X-rays prior to any whitening treatment to ensure your teeth healthy enough for whitening. NOLA Dental Studio uses the following whitening systems:
A recent study concluded that 96 percent of the participants thought a person's smile was very or somewhat important to their appearance. To help you obtain that beautiful smile, NOLA Dental Studio offers a range of Cosmetic Dentistry services and products. Whether you are having an in-office procedure or getting take home products, you can rest assured that they have been carefully selected by Dr. Blum to meet her high standards of quality and effectiveness.
NOLA Dental Studio's range of cosmetic dentistry products and procedures include the Six Month Smiles Cosmetic Braces System, in-office whitening, take home whitening, Botox and dermal fillers, and the Philips Sonicare line of dental cleaning products.
Six Month Smiles
Before and After Video
Botox and Dermal Fillers
In addition to treating the teeth, another component of a beautiful smile is the smoothness and shape of the skin and muscles of the face. Dr. Blum offers her patients several options to include Botox, as well as the dermal fillers Juvederm and Prevelle Silk.
NOLA Dental Studio carries and highly recommends the Philips Sonicare line of teeth cleaning products. The patented dynamic cleaning action of a Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush drives fluid deep between the teeth and along the gum line, for a difference you can see and feel.
Sapphire is known to reduce chairtime required for effective whitening compared to traditional bleaching treatments and contains fluoride as an added benefit. Benefits of Sapphire Chairside Whitening include:
- A Whiter-Brighter Smile in only one appointment!
- Restore your smile to its natural beauty.
- Sapphire Chairside Whitening System has been clinically proven to whiten teeth in some cases over 7 shades.
- It is safe and formulated to prevent sensitivity with the Sapphire Desensitizing Tooth Shield.
- Fast and easy procedure.
- Safe and effective light source and no harmful UV rays emitted.
Sinsational Smile uses a fast and effective technology with our patented pre-filled silicone tray. This allows the jaw to remain relaxed and the person comfortable throughout the 20 minute procedure. This procedure includes the use of an LED accelerating light that helps to activate the gel's whitening ingredients at a faster rate, resulting in a brighter smile and whiter teeth in less time.
At Home Whitening
If you don't need results as quickly and prefer to whiten your teeth on your own time, you may want to opt for Sapphire Home Whitening. With proven whitening of up to 9 shades in some cases, Sapphire Home provides results that are comparable to Sapphire Professional.
The main difference is that you'll spend 3 minutes a day on whitening over the course of two weeks. Compare that to the 30 minutes a day you have to spend with other home whitening systems require, and you'll appreciate the ease and convenience of Sapphire Home!
Designed for adults who are unable to go the traditional route, the Six Month Smiles Cosmetic Braces System has taken the best aspects of traditional braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits their lifestyle. Here is what makes the system so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
A consult with NOLA Dental Studio will determine which whitening option is right for you.
NOLA Dental Studio | Rebecca Blum, D.D.S.| 3645 Williams Blvd.#103, Kenner, LA 70065 | (504) 443-5882